HCI is now offering COVID-19 Testing in Elgin IL and Rockford IL.
FREE COVID-19 RT-PCR test (results in 48 hours)
$59.00 STAT COVID-19 RT-PCR test (results by 9 AM next day) - Available M-F ONLY
$49.00 COVID-19 Rapid Antigen test by Abbott (results in 15 minutes)
$45.00 Rapid Antibody test by Assure (results in 15 minutes) - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Click here to schedule your test at either our Elgin IL or Rockford IL location.
Watch the video below to see our testing process.
For the COVID-19 RT-PCR test, the sample is sealed in a tube in the presence of the test subject and sent to a laboratory for processing. Sample collection takes only a few minutes and the laboratory will email you regarding the results in 24-48 hours.
For the BinaxNOW Ag Card rapid antigen test, the sample is placed onto a test card and results are ready within 15 minutes. Results are provided via the NAVICA mobile app or email. The NAVICA app is available in the App Store and on Google Play. Click one of the buttons below to download the NAVICA App to your mobile device.
We also offer Rapid Antibody testing by Assure. This is a blood test used to determine if you have developed an antibody response to COVID-19 due to current or prior infection.
The Rapid Antibody test uses a fingerstick blood sample to assess if you have antibodies to the virus that causes COVD-19 or the vaccine. A positive test result indicates it is possible that you have or previously had COVD-19 and that you have developed an antibody response to the virus or vaccine. A negative test result indicates that the antibodies to the virus that causes COVD-19 were not found in your sample.
You can be tested with or without symptoms. If you have no symptoms but have possibly been exposed, we recommend waiting 3 days from exposure to ensure accurate results.
If you have insurance please provide your insurance information during registration and your insurance will be billed accordingly. You are not required to pay up front and will not receive a bill at any time.
Click here for information on the testing process
For more detailed information about antibody testing please visit these CDC and FDA web pages:
For the STAT COVID-19 RT-PCR test you will receive your results by 9 AM the next day.
Click to view instructions for obtaining COVID-19 RT-PCR test results
For the BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card rapid antigen test, results are available via the NAVICA app within 15-20 minutes. Alternately you can choose to have the results emailed to you.
One benefit of using the NAVICA app is that it allows people who test negative to get an encrypted temporary digital NAVICA Pass, similar to an airline boarding pass. NAVICA-enabled organizations will be able to verify an individual’s negative COVID-19 test result by scanning the individual’s digital NAVICA Pass to facilitate entry into facilities. The NAVICA app is available in the App Store and on Google Play. Click one of the buttons below to download the NAVICA App to your mobile device.
For the Rapid Antibody test, results are available via email or phone in 15 minutes.
- If you test positive, know what protective steps to take to prevent others from getting sick.
- If you test negative, you probably were not infected at the time your sample was collected. The test result only means that you did not have COVID-19 at the time of testing. Continue to take steps to protect yourself.
- COVID-19 RT-PCR Test “STAT” (available M-F ONLY) provides laboratory results via email by 9 AM next day - $50.00
- COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test by Abbott provides results in 15 minutes and includes access to an encrypted temporary digital NAVICA Pass which is similar to an airline boarding pass and allows NAVICA-enabled organizations to verify your negative COVID-19 test results by scanning your pass, facilitating your entry to facilities such as airlines - $49.00
- COVID-19 RT-PCR Test provides laboratory results via email within 48 – 72 hrs. - FREE
Click HERE for more information about travel and events.
IF YOU ARE AN EMPLOYER THAT REQUIRES ON-SITE COVID-19 TESTING PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION